Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'll Admit It... I've Been Slacking

Alright, no post since March? What's up with that? Well, there's no way to sugarcoat it... I've been slacking.

However (Pause - Pause) however... I'm excited to announce... NO MORE SLACKING! I am officially rededicating myself to writing a weekly post. I have been a full-time communications professional for almost 6 months, and I'm beginning to really get my feet under me... Remind me again why I picked a profession that has no idea what 9-5 is? Because it's awesomely addictive - that's why.

I am glad to be at an early stage in my career because it is a great time to be a communications professional in Cincinnati. In the short-term, there are two exciting events coming up that everyone should check out: The Digital Non-Conference and Cincinnati PRSA's Media Day.

For the long-term Cincinnati has been named an "Innovation Hub", urban renewal is in full-effect, and there are tons of movers and shakers doing their part to showcase everything Cincinnati has to offer.

So, here we go - I'm ready to advantage of what this awesome city has to offer a young communications pro.

Until next time, remember ~ Whether is B2B or B2C it's all Business to Person

-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment